Arctic Panorama Lodge is looking for Hotel staff / Housekeepers
Arctic Panorama Lodge As
Uløybuktveien 302, 9197 Uløybukt (Troms-Northern Norway)
Arctic Panorama Lodge Northern Norway's only spa resort.
We are now looking for hospitality talents to join our Housekeeping Crew at Arctic Panorama Lodge for permanent job.Your main objective is ensuring smooth operations by cleaning hotel rooms and always keeping public areas presentable. We believe you are an outgoing person with passion for the travelling industry. You are detail oriented and focused on the good guest experiences, and you are not a stranger to physical work.
Sounds like something for you? We are looking for someone who is:
- Open, warm, and friendly
- Someone who values a good working environment, and actively contributes to one
- Professional and personal in your meetings with guests, colleagues, and partners
- Concerned with quality and sustainability
- Detail oriented
Requirments for the position:
- Permission to work within the EU/EEA
- Full time job 5 days a week and 8 hours per day, permanent position
- Varied work in a spectacular fjord-setting In northern Norway
- Good and affordable housing close to your workplace
- Competitive salary monthly euro 3000 -- 3400
- A position in one of the country's leading tourism companies
- Favorable discounts and offers on Norway's best activities and products
Our employees are the core of the business, and we want to create an inclusive and equal environment with safe workplaces.
ctic Panorama Lodge As
Uløybuktveien 302, 9197 Uløybukt
The lodge is a boutique hotel and are Northern Norway's only spa resort with our own therapists for massage and skin care.
If you want to take part in a sustainable destination as offer something different something unique you are welcome to join the team at Arctic Panorama Lodge.
Our unique location on the island Uløya, which only has a handful of residents, gives us the opportunity to bring guests closer to experiences which the nature and its silence gives us.
Let us show you northern Norway from the front row and take you 70 degrees north so you can experience the Arctic experiences our seasons offer.
We want to take you on a journey where you get to experience our traditions in food, culture and history. A journey where use, and not consumption, is in focus.
Personal service and conveying our story will always be closest to our heart, and we want to share that with you.
Find silence. Get closer to nature. Connect with yourself.