Do you want to become a representative of one of the most sought-after professions in recent years and earn good money at the same time?
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Apprentice – Electrical Technician. If you are a graduate of a vocational or technical school or have taken additional training courses in the electrical industry, we have an interesting offer for you to work on projects throughout Europe and!
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Support in electrical installations according to the technical specification of the project and customer recommendations, at a high-quality level with help of experienced Team Leaders
- Support in performing assembly works at a high-quality level and taking care of components and parts used during the project implementation
- Conducting modernization activities in the field of electrical installations and industrial automation with the support of experienced employees of Eryk.
Nice to have
- Professional education including vocational or technical school
- Basic knowledge of electricity: Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s law, basic calculations
- Basic knowledge of technical drawings: symbols, markings, measurements, scale reading
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits: voltage and current regulation, flow rules, cables
- Basic knowledge of electric machines: electric motors, actuators, others
- Openness, willingness to work and learn
- Knowledge of English, at least A2 level, the ability to communicate clearly
- Driving license B category – nice to have
- Employment contract – the apprenticeship program lasts a minimum of 12 months
- Accommodation and transport to the project
- Exciting job in a respected, well-run, company on many foreign projects
- Professional training and courses financed by the company
- Possibility of development and learning through practical implementation and training with experienced Team Leaders
- Working clothes and the necessary tools for work
- Possibility to start work immediately – long-term cooperation
- Integration parties
- Sport and Entertainment card