WHO WE ARE AND WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
A mid-sized company that is specialized in the metal-working industry. We develop and produce metal components and assemby groups for railway vehicle sector, machine construction and vehicle manufacturing. With our team (f/d/m) we reach out to our customers all over Europe. Continuous investments in our production site and strategic partnerships with customers are a major focus for a successful and ongoing development of the Wisch Engineering Team. We are located in the Capital of Germany – Berlin – and are situated in the district of Spandau.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STAINLESS - & CARBON STEEL WELDER (f/m/d) GMAW & TIG
- GMAW and TIG welding of carbon steel and stainless steel
135 P BW FM1 S s(3 bis ca.15) PA ss nb
135 P FW FM1 S t>3 PB ml
135 P FW FM5 S t>3 PB ml
141 P FW FM1 S t>3 PB ml
141 P FW FM5 S t>3 PB m
- Work according to technical drawings /blueprint
- Butt weld and fillet weld, mainly being PA/PB, up to 15 mm
- Dimensional check and inspection of own welds on finished products
- General work as a metal worker (m/f/d)
- Work according to Health & Safety regulations
- Successful completion of technical apprenticeship program or similar degree
- Work experience as a GMAW and TIG welder (m/f/d), and work according to technical drawings / blueprints
- Valid Welder Qualifications would be desirable, but expired certificates can be renewed internally @ Wisch
- Willingness to work shifts and to work overtime
- Reliable and precise way of working combined with a high awareness of quality and responsibility
- Basic language skills in German
- Teamplayer (f/m/d)
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a very interesting job with lots of opportunities for decision-making, flat hierarchies, short communication channels, exciting and interesting tasks, long-term prospects, parking lots and a bus-stop in front of the door. We focus on you having a great on boarding experience as well as on the job training.
Your welcoming experience is important to us, and we are happy to support you on areas like rent and apartment; administrative / agency processes, e.g., registration, opening a bank account, choosing a Health insurance etc. (and as needed).
COMPENSATION, HOURS PER WEEK AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Compensation will meet local custom. Depending on work experience and qualifications, the hourly wage will be in the range of €14 (gross amount). On top of this, you will be eligible for shift- and overtime- allowance.
The position is full time with a regular of 40 hours per week. As we are looking for long-term hiring, the position is for an indefinite term.