Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be responsible to drive the adoption of agile methodology and mindset to empower tribes to ultimately create and deliver value for our customers ultimately driving the change with a passion for coaching who will embody the new culture and way of working.
- Drive the cultural change towards a new way of working: moving from an “organization of talking” to an “organization of delivering value to the customer”
- Is assigned to one tribe and is guiding and coaching the tribe lead and members as a servant leader in the adoption of an agile mindset and methodology
- Ensuring the Inspect & Adapt approach when continuously developing structures, systems, and processes of our agile organization system
- Ensure roadmaps, backlogs, and stories are following agile best practices
- Conduct training sessions on topics such as agile ways of working
- Working together with other functions to ensure agile interfaces to squads and tribes
- Manage and develop content for and conduct training for tribe members
- Challenge and coach squads on adopting agile ceremonies, producing artifacts, and living agile cultural norms (i.e., mastery, autonomy, purpose)
- Challenge leadership where they are not living agile principles
- Facilitating tribe ceremonies e.g. Tribe Sync or Scrum of Scrums
- Support the Scrum Masters in planning, preparing, and conducting the squad ceremonies
- Remove impediments that are raised across squads
- Expert in Agile/Design Thinking/Lean Start-up application and agile frameworks like Kanban and Scrum
- Knowledge of Agile at Scale & ideally experienced in transformations from Waterfall to Agile
- Proven experience in designing and delivering formal and informal training
- Excellent in developing people and influencing behavioral changes
- Embodies the new culture and agile principles, shows courage, trusts people, speaks up and is creative
- Actively seeks feedback, and has the courage to give it in return
- Invests in others, independent of their status, background, or opinion
- Intellectually curious, loves learning new skills and capabilities
- Comfortable challenging and advising senior leadership, in a way that encourages them to improve and embed new ways of working
- Emotionally intelligent with strong people management skills: motivating, observing, coaching, and mentoring colleagues as well as solving conflicts
- Confident in designing and executing workshops, on-site and virtually
- Calm, confident, open-minded, and collaborative
- Driven to find the best solution for the squads
- More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Applications through Agile Coach job in TBD, Global | ABB (careers.abb) only!