We started our first restaurant back in 1973. This was Trondheim’s first meeting with the Italian cuisine and pizza. Three brothers from the Minervini family came to Trondheim and opened the restaurant Frati. Frati is a traditional restaurant with 220 seats, its own pasta production, dry aging of meat, and a little herb garden.
We also have a French bistro, called Le Bistro. Further, in 2008, we opened AiSuma. This is a meat and grill restaurant with 180 seats. In summer 2013, by the end of July, we opened our fourth restaurant, Una Pizzeria Solsiden, by the riverside of Trondheim.
In 2016, we expanded Frati with its own brewpub called “ØX.” Here they brew their own beer and serve food from the Frati kitchen. ØX can be found in the basement of Frati and seats 270 people.
In October 2018, we opened Tyven. It is a bar and nightclub with a creative environment and significant variation in clientele. We have concerts, DJs and other fun events.
A year later, in mid-October 2019, we opened another concept in Trondheim square, a handcraft bakery called Hevd Håndverksbakeri. In the daytime, it is Hevd, a bakery, and café, with no one other than Norway’s best baker Emanuele Spreafico. At 16.00, the bakery closes, and a vibrant restaurant pizzeria takes over the location. This concept can seat 230 people inside and about 100 people outside.
In late October 2020, a new smaller Hevd started in the heart of Trondheim, a cozy oasis of pastries, lunch, and Italian coffee.
The last and newest Hevd location did open in May 2022. Hevd Bakery and Pizzeria have both a busy café and bakery outlet during the day and a pizzeria with a la carte service in the evening. The baked goods are delivered from the heart of Torget, Hevd Håndverksbakeri - a bakery that works hard to provide quality goods at all levels. When the clock strikes four, we roll out the pizza dough and serve delicious pizza with local and Italian ingredients. You will experience Hevd as a vibrant and busy meeting place with many great and interested guests.
CHEF DE PARTIE
Pasta, starter, and grill chef
- Employer: Fratigruppen
- Address: Kongens Gate 18, 7011 Trondheim
- Website: https://fratigruppen.no/
- Contact Person: Francesco Gambina
- Wage: 29.000 – 35.000 NOK
- Application: Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company: our company holds several Italian restaurants, one French bistro and newly open Bakery and a brew pub in Trondheim. To get an impression of our restaurants, please take a look at our website www.fratigruppen.no.
Information about the position: We are looking for cooks/chefs with cooking certificates. The regular tasks will include everyday prep, preparing food from the a la carte menu, and following the HACCP system requirements. We are very proud of our kitchen and food and seek a chef who is passionate about food.
We offer a full-time (approx 160 hours per month) position with daytime as the main working hours.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities
- Work alongside the head chef or sous chef to prepare dishes from a la carte menu
- Ensure prep, and keep stock of the common ingredients for each cooking station
- Check for plating accuracy to ensure the correct garnishes, portion size, and serving dish
- Follow the direction given by the head or sous chef to prepare and present the meals
- Follow health codes and cleanliness standards in the food storage areas and kitchen
- Anticipate and communicate shortages to the chef
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Chef de Partie requirements
- Proven experience in a Chef role
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Culinary school diploma
- English language required
Wages: approx. 29.000 – 35.000 NOK gross pr. Month, depending on experience and qualifications. You are paid by the hour and the work hours by month can vary between 150-160 hours.
Housing: The employer can assist in housing. Candidate will pay a maximum of 6000 NOK per month.
Contract type: full-time, shift. First, the candidate is given a 6-month contract with the possibility of a permanent contract.
Other information: The restaurant is located in the center of Trondheim with a short walking distance to all facilities.
How to apply: Send your application here: email@example.com