Connect Bus Norge AS is part of a nordic bus company, with 3700 employees located in Norway and Sweden.
- Our people are our biggest asset, who create value every day. Our aim is to be the prefered employer within our business area.
- Our passengers are vital and we work hard to make public transport even more customer friendly.
- The digital world is important and we are developing new solutions to improve public transport, for the benefit of both passengers and employees.
- Sustainability is crucial. Our electric buses are already part of public transport - increasing and improving!
Do you want to join us?
Position: Bus driver
Location: NORWAY (Stavanger)
Connect Bus AS avd. Rogaland employs approximately 500 drivers and runs 200 buses.
The tender commenced on 1.July 2016, and we are situated in the largest and most advanced bus depot in Scandinavia.
Main tasks / responsibilities :
- Driving our buses in the Stavanger and Sandnes area.
- Provide good customer relations
- Contributing to creating a good workplace environment
- Valid driving-license for bus, category D
- Good health
- Clean criminal record
- CAP (YSK/code 95) qualification for the D-license.
- At least two years of experience driving buses of a minimum of 12 meters.
- Oriented towards customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of Norwegian language corresponding with level B1, orally.
- EU/Schengen nationality
The company offers:
- Permanent full-time positions
- Salary and other conditions in accordance with collective agreement for bus employees/current wage scales. The average salary is approx. gross € 43.000,- included shift allowances.
- Connect Bus offer social benefits, like subsidized membership at the local gym, family day, Christmas party and other benefits. Connect bus will help the drivers with finding a place to live in Norway
- Training will be provided
- Working hours: on average 35,5 or 37,5 hours/week
How to apply: Contact HR leader Marit Aune Selmer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further info: on the company: website
on this job vacancy: please contact…
(EURES Adviser / employer & phone / e-mail contact)
dates and selection procedures
and/or available for Skype interviews - or via other web conference media)