Independent game development studio based in Nitra, Slovakia.
Senior Uinty game developer (programmer)
Independent game development studio Centurion Developments based in Nitra Slovakia is looking for a senior Unity game developer (programmer) for our tactical turn-based game project. More info about the project on our website: www.centruiondevelopments.sk
What you should meet:
- Senior level programming experience in Unity (5 years+)
- Writing understandable code
- Independent thinking and ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Non-confrontational nature (to keep good atmosphere here)
- Responsible approach to work
- Ability to advise less experienced colleagues
What we can offer:
- Asshole free team
- Human approach of the management
- Higher pay for higher performance (to make it fair)
- Salary starts at 2 600 EUR/month. Depends on willingness to work and demonstrated performance. Higher performance = higher salary. (In case of excellent cooperation, a bonus agreement is also possible upon the release of the game).
Since our project has been in development for some time, one has to get familiar with a lot of things (code, documents, experience transfer, etc), the position is work on site only. No remote work.
If you would like to join our team in Nitra, get involved in game development and help us with ours, feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org