Описание на предложението за работа
We are currently seeking experienced orthodontists to work independently in modern dental practices located throughout the Netherlands. If you are a dentist with a recognized specialization in orthodontics and have a few years of work experience, then we would love to hear from you.
What are you going to do?
As an orthodontist, you will be responsible for developing and managing your own patient files. With the support of an experienced orthodontist, you will have the opportunity to create treatment plans and work alongside a professional and dynamic team to help your patients achieve a beautiful and healthy smile.
Using the latest digital techniques, you will be able to provide top-notch orthodontic care. Don't worry if you lack experience in these modern techniques a collegae is always happy to help and provide you with the necessary training.
Условия на работата
- You have completed your dentistry studies
- (in term) BIG registered
- You have a recognized specialization in orthodontics
- You are a starter, or have several years of working experience
- You are able to implement treatment plans
- You enjoy working with children as well as adults
- You would like to develop yourself in the most modern techniques
- You are available for different locations in The Netherlands
- Have a dream to live and work in another country
- Master the English language
- Master the Dutch language or are willing to learn Dutch through our own Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate the Netherlands (or Belgium) in the foreseeable future
- Salary between €4,500 and €6,500 gross per month (based on full-time)
- 30% tax benefit for a period of 5 year
- Evening shifts in consultation
- Contract for a definite period, hereafter in an indefinite period
- At least 20 days of paid holiday
- You work with a fun and professional team
- There is room for training or additional studies
- Good secondary employment conditions
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Ограничения на работата
- Have an EU/EEA nationality