O tej prireditvi
Are you a young European willing to work in entertainment, dancing, acting, fitness, sports or leisure activities with children? Are you qualified or experienced in Tourism, Hospitality or Catering? Looking for some experience abroad?
Do you want to spend your Summer in one of the most attractive European destinations, meet new people and have the time of your life?
After a little break, Seize the Summer with EURES is now back!
Together we aim to put jobseekers from all EU/EEA countries in touch with employers from southern Europe countries (Croatia, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain) looking for motivated staff with different language skills and backgrounds, willing to work during the 2022 Summer season.
As a jobseeker, you can register prior to the event, browse through participating employers and apply for vacant positions. During the event, you may:
- follow interesting presentations about living and working in the Tourism sector, in specific southern European countries, and maybe get to know what employers are looking for and what they have on offer
- be invited for one or more online interviews with employers
- get one-to-one advice from EURES staff on living and working conditions in Croatia, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain, as well as on available mobility schemes
If you are an employer, the event will be an ideal opportunity for you to promote your recruitment needs throughout Europe and meet a wide range of jobseekers with different language skills, qualifications and experience. In these uncertain times, we’re taking the initiative to prevent you from needing extra staff when the season is nearer.
The event is exclusively focused on Tourism, Hospitality and Catering employers based in Croatia, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
We look forward to welcoming you on 22 March 2022 on www.europeanjobdays.eu/seizethesummer2022!
Don’t miss the chance to Seize the Summer in 2022 with EURES!
COVID 19 practical info
COVID 19 situation is changing on a daily basis in Europe, also in the countries promoting this event for you.
It is important you get informed before travelling to your country of destination, e.g. if / once you get a job offer.
Below you will find the most relevant links, with updated information in English (and in some other languages), for the whole of the European Union - and, in particular, in the 9 Southern Europe countries:
- Reopen EU: information on travel and health measures applicable in EU and Schengen Associated countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) during the COVID-19 pandemic; on permanent update, available in 24 languages.
- EU Digital COVID Certificate | European Commission: national health authorities are in charge of issuing the certificate. Here you can learn about who can get access to it and how.
On the event day, you may find more in-depth information and links - and directly contact the EURES Advisers via videochat - in the countries' virtual stands.