Are you looking for a new job adventure?
Maybe you and your friend both have experience as chefs, and want to take a job adventure together?
Maybe you heard of Danish gastronomy, and want the chance to learn from some of the most skilled chef in the world.
Hjerting Badehotel are welcoming you as a chef from abroad, to our hotel and kitchen. We are located on the west coast of Denmark, just 9 km along the beach north of Esbjerg.
We are looking for an independent, experienced chef de partie/station chef, for our warm- and cold partie, in our fine dining restaurant “Strandpavillonen”.
Are you the right chef for our kitchen, we are ready to provide accommodation and pay your travelling expenses!
- That you have kitchen experience
- That you are responsible, ambitious and passionate about your field
- Have a great passion for food, and don’t compromises with quality.
- You are a good role model for our trainees and help to motivate them.
- You’re active in planning, coordinating and execute the many talks in the kitchen.
- Flexible and see possibilities rather than limitations.
- That you are outgoing and good at chipping in with ideas.
- That you speak and understands English at a medium level
Should you be newly educated with a lot of drive, and feel ready to learn and take in new knowledge, we are also ready to take you into consideration.
In the kitchen at Hjerting Badehotel we cook dishes for the gourmet restaurant ‘Strandpavillonen’, our Brasserie ‘Ship Inn’, social event and conferences. You will be a part of a team consisting of 12-14 colleges in the kitchen, and 70 good colleges in total throughout the whole house.
- Provide accommodation and traveling expenses during your stay in Denmark.
- Attractive salary, based on education, skills and experience.
- Meals included at the work place during working hours.
- 37-hour week, working during the week and weekends in a planned work schedule.
- A good work environment.
- The chance of experiencing a Danish kitchen and learn from some very skilled chefs.
Do you think the position sounds exiting? Seize the chance and send us an application now!
All applications must be send directly to head chef Søren Pilegaard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact:
Lars Munk: Phone number +45 61 26 46 70 / E-mail: email@example.com
Mie Hyttel: Phone number +45 28 69 87 73 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website: https://hjertingbadehotel.dk/en/