Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Do you want to be a leading figure in your field of expertise while finding it crucial that your clients, colleagues, and working partners are treated in a good way?
The clients experience a lot of problems, in a lot of different areas, in their lives which will pose as an obstacle to their recovery. Are you able to find the proper solution for their recovery and help your clients discover their own talents and powers? Then get acquainted with a clinic, specialized in detox/diagnostics in Noord-Brabant! The organisation has approximately 900 employees who help around 8,000 clients with their recovery every year.
What are you going to do?
As a psychiatric nurse you motivate clients, you are the mediator in making appointments and taking care of group meetings.
- You treat and guide clients, observe the somatic and psychiatric sides and refer them to a doctor or psychiatrist when needed.
- You take care of consultations, take anamnesis, provide the necessary medications (methadone, medical heroin, etc), and give injections to clients.
- You also take part in the process of improving the overall quality of the clinic and improving the different way of treatments and working methods.
- You have completed your studies as a “Nurse” (BTEC Level 3), BSc level..
- You are willing to work irregular duties; night duty, working on weekends and holidays
- You are communicative and you are interested in clients and their stories
- You like doing practical work and stand with both feet firmly on the ground: you’ve got a sharp eye for everything that is happening around you and you know where the problems are. You also take initiative in making decisions and are able to plan and organize properly
- You are not afraid of potential conflicts and situations of crisis
- You have a positive attitude and you are solution-oriented while also keeping an eye to your surroundings
Do you have experience with psychiatry and/or (complex) addiction problems and do you know the corresponding treatment methods? Then you have quite an advantage in getting this job
- Salary between € 2.500 - € 3.400 gross per month, depending on your experience
- The costs for the Dutch language course will be covered through a training agreement after signing your contract
- Budget for accommodation with a host family and pocket money during the Dutch language course
- 36 working hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Contract for two years with the possibility of an indefinite contract
- 8% holiday pay
- 20 days of holiday
- Allowance for irregularities
- A great selection of (online) courses to build your skills
- A lot of variety in your work. You will also carry out socio-therapeutic activities and think about ways of improving the quality of treatment- and working methods
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get worry free guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch tailored to high skilled healthcare professionals together with our other medical applicants
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of by our consultants
Restricciones del puesto de trabajo
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- You have a nursing degree from EU
- Master the English language