EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme (previously Your first EURES Job)
- aged at least 18?
- citizen and legally resident of EU member State, Iceland or Norway?
- EU long term resident [Council Directive 2003/109/CE]?
- unable to find a job or training opportunity in your country?
- willing to relocate to another EU Member State, Norway or Iceland for a job, traineeship or apprenticeship?
If so, then EURES TMS could be the solution for you.
What's in it for me?
EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme is a European Union job mobility action to help EU citizens find a job, traineeship or apprenticeship opportunity in another EU country, Norway or Iceland and to help employers find qualified workforce. It aims to match jobseekers with remunerated employment offers across Europe and placements must have a duration of at least 6 months (for jobs and apprenticeships) or 3 months (for traineeships).
Through EURES TMS you can receive information, job search, matching and recruitment assistance. You may also be eligible for financial support to attend an interview abroad, as well as to cover costs such as language course, recognition of qualifications or relocation to the destination country (for you and one family member).
What qualifications do I need?
EURES TMS is open to candidates with different levels of education and/or work experience (unemployed and also employed willing to change).
How can I take part?
You may contact the project leaders from the different projects in place depending on your specific case:
Italian EURES TMS project: euresmobility.anpal.gov.it/ (jobs/ traineeships/ apprenticeships).
Contact details: EURES-TMS@anpal.gov.it
How about employers?
- an SME based in an EU country, Norway or Iceland?
- looking to recruit candidates with a certain profile and cannot find them in your country?
- willing to hire workers, trainees or apprentices from EU countries, Norway or Iceland?
- able to provide on-the-job training and other support for the recruited candidates?
- offering a minimum 6-months contract (for jobs and apprenticeships) or 3 months (for traineeships) compliant with national labour and social protection law?
If so, then TMS could also be the solution for you.
SME's may apply for financial support if they offer an integration programme to their newly employed person(s) relocating from another EU country, Norway or Iceland. The financial support for an integration programme is a contribution towards the costs for:
- job-related training,
- language training to improve command of the host country language,
- administrative support etc. helping the new employee to get settled.
The financial support is a flat rate varying according to type of integration programme, and the country where the company is located.
Top EURES employer label (TEmpL) is an initiative of the EURES National Coordination Office (NCO) Italy. This label award is given to employer that meet specific European quality standards. There are many advantages for employer who obtain the label.
Find about more: https://euresmobility.anpal.gov.it/employers/top-quality-label/
CHAT WITH US DURING THE EURES ITALY EMPLOYERS DAY 2022: From 12.00 PM - 4 PM
How to apply for benefits through the Italian project management platform
VIDEO TUTORIAL -->:
Supplementary relocation: https://youtu.be/a11pTI2TBzM
Supplementary interview: https://youtu.be/A7ryAxcL1_o