ORYX Gaming, a member of Bragg Gaming Group, is a leading turnkey solutions provider offering an unrivaled set of software and services for the iGaming industry.
ORYX products include the iGaming Platform, Casino content, Live Dealer, Sportsbook, and Lottery solutions.
With the growing number of opportunities in diverse markets, Oryx offers a great opportunity for a Web Project Manager to start with a new challenge within our connected and supportive team.
As Web Project Manager, you will be responsible for the core link between the clients and internal teams to achieve the best result for our end customers.
We’re looking for a proactive team player who knows how to see a bigger picture, is challenging, is good in English, has experience with web products, project management, and preferably in the iGaming industry.
If you understand the importance of good products, good business relationships with clients, and the know-how to connect both sides, then we are excited to get to know you.
- Web projects management from conceptualization, research, specifications to overseeing development and QA to delivery;
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to determine the website scope, desired appearance and functionalities;
- Troubleshooting and testing web products, as well as monitoring the live cycle and deployment of the product and its features;
- Contributing to web product strategy and prioritizing new functionalities;
- Understanding use cases of a feature/product from the perspective of all types of users;
- Collaboration and work on continuous improvements of websites, web product functionalities with design and development teams.
What you bring to the team:
- Great web project management experience (5+ years of experience in this or similar roles);
- Strong experience of working with development and QA teams, as well as an understanding of development and QA work and processes,
- Website technology knowledge and understanding UX principles;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and SEO principles;
- Understanding of HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Tag manager tools
- Good communication and written ability in the English language;
- A sense for timelines and personal organization;
- Big picture thinking and approach;
- Problem-solving attitude.
Bonus points if:
- If you are familiar with Jira, Confluence;
- You have more advanced SEO knowledge;
- You hold a Google Analytics Certificate;
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry.
- We are highly business-oriented, with a strong focus on long-term relationships with our clients,
- As a team of highly skilled experts, we appreciate genuine relationships and co-worker support,
- We nurture honest relationships within teams, between teams, and with our business partners,
- We offer plenty of time for family and fun: 30 days of annual leave for every colleague,
- We encourage sports activities, team building, and informal gatherings,
- We stuff the fridge with ice cream.
Did we catch your attention? Become a part of our story - apply now!