We are looking for a Web Developer to join us at eBerry and be a part of our tech team that supports guest bookings and interactions at over 200 different hotels with more than 33,000 individual rooms!
At eBerry, we live and breathe agile. We want to be fast-paced and provide an environment that endorses challenges and fosters an innovative culture. We are a flat organization with a warm and inclusive culture with a goal to create the best digital customer experience within the hospitality industry.
What you will be doing:
As a Web developer you will be a part of a cross-functional web team and together with them be responsible for the development of Nordic Choice Hospitality Group’s websites. We work with our customer-facing features for our web both backend and frontend in close collaboration with our QA-engineers, App-developers UX-designers and product owners in the team.
In this role you will have a lot of freedom in how we build scalable, digital applications and websites that support our customer’s digital journey. We also help each other out in the team with code reviews, sharing knowledge and most importantly having fun with great colleagues while doing so!
Who we think you are:
We are looking for our next team player to join us in our passion to deliver a customer experience that is extraordinary. In all we do, customer experience is always number one and we love creating amazing and sustainable solutions together.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to deliver direct impact and end-user value through modern technology
- An organization that goes the extra mile, and cares about both people and the environment.
- Exceptional colleagues and an inclusive culture - we love to share and learn from each other
- A flat organization with trust and autonomy in your work. We are rebels that support innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Brand new office integrated with one of our newly opened hotels right next to Mall of Scandinavia in Solna.
- Plenty of social events including smaller gatherings with your team and huge get-togethers with the whole Nordic Choice family!
- Great benefits! In addition to our collective agreement we also offer staff discount and friends & family rates at our 200+ hotels.
Want to check-in with us?
We would love to get to know you too! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t wait with submitting your application.
Still not sure about applying? Don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to help with answering any of your questions about the role.