Louis Hotels Plc Co Ltd, one of the biggest hotel groups in Greece and Cyprus, is seeking to recruit employees for its hotel units.
- Provide excellent customer services that promote satisfaction. Greet customers and present menu.
- Make recommendations or share additional information upon request.
- Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell any additional products.
- Making sure that glassware and cutlery are spotlessly clean.
- Arrange tables setting and maintain tables clean and tidy.
- Check products for quality and correct any problems that prevent customers from enjoying their meal/drink.
- Deliver checks and collect payment or have the tickets signed as the case may be.
- Cooperate with all serving and kitchen staff.
- Follow all relevant health and safety rules/ regulations and all customer service guidelines.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Related working experience, will be considered as an advantage
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work as a team player
- Hard working and well-organized
- Passionate for food and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have
- Good English
- Any other knowledge of additional languages
- Monthly salary
- Αccommodation on full board basis
- Adequate training
- 8 working hours/9 hours on duty/ 5+1 days work / 1 day off per week