At Sigma Technology, you are offered a development-oriented, supportive and informal culture that takes advantage of the strengths of an experienced and multicultural organization. Our driving force is to contribute to continuous development for our consultants and customers. Depending on your experience and career goals, we will find the right assignment that further strengthens your passion and development!
We are looking for engineers with knowledge and experience in test development/ test management of electronics and software in embedded systems. You will work with different assignments in test development and in systems within different platforms and software environments. Your working day is varied and you are involved in everything from implementing and developing test automation solutions and test cases, executing your test suites, following up previous test runs with regression testing, taking new approaches and investigating how you can test more efficiently.
- To thrive in the role, we see that you have a master's or bachelor's degree in engineering in a relevant field such as mechatronics, computer science, electrical or engineering physics.
- You must have worked with test development and test automation in electronics, software and system integration linked to vehicles for at least 1 year.
- You are technically driven and have experience in automating and streamlining tests
- You are well versed in Python or C# or another test automation scripting language.
- It is also a plus if you have previous experinece working with Matlab/Simulink and CANalyzer, CANoe and experience working with HIL rigs.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS, PERSONAL TRAITS AND EXPERIENCE
Desirable qualities and experiences
In addition to relevant work experience, we expect you to be motivated by working in a safe and high-performing consulting company with the desire to develop and do your very best, while having fun together. As a person, you are positive, responsible and thorough but at the same time pragmatic. You always have an ambition to deliver that little extra that sets you apart from the crowd
If you are familiar with one or more other programming languages, such as C or C++, it is meritorious
At Sigma Technology Development, you will find a strong team that is passionate about innovation and development and that ensures that you have fun in the meantime!
We are driven by the opportunity to be able to influence and challenge ourselves in various technology leading companies. We are a team with a competitive instinct, ambition and the will to be the best in what we do.
We are a consulting company with a clear purpose - to give you the chance to develop. As proof of that, this year our employees have voted us Sweden's 5 best employers in Universum's annual survey!
Does this sound like a perfect next opportunity? Then we want to meet you!
For more information please contact