Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Due to expansion and growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Telecoms Field Surveyors to join our existing Surveying Teams nationwide. In this role you will have the opportunity to learn how to survey cost effective overhead and underground Fibre networks for enabling residential and business customers.
What are the key functions of your role?
- Review & record all customer demand points.
- Review & record all proposed routes.
- Review & record all nodal boundaries.
- Review & record LOC Areas
- Propose cost-effective & sustainable routes while adhering to the client’s specification.
- Identify & record Special Engineering Difficulties and Risks to the project delivery.
- Complete site-specific risk assessment.
- Identify & record traffic sensitive areas.
- Speaking with the public and 3rd party stakeholders to enable identifying wayleaves.
- Ensure the submitted delivery solution has no conflict with 3rd party plant such as ESB.
Nice to have
What experience and personal attributes you have
- Good PC skills, updating field survey information on handheld device
- Previous experience using QGIS / ArcGIS would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in telecoms – both civils and cabling
- Previous experience working on Eir Copper / FTTH or similar networks
- Understanding of routing of telecom wiring from point to point
- Flexible and adaptable to work challenges and open to learn and develop skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to a high standard
- A detailed-oriented approach to work
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full drivers’ licence
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and hardworking people!
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment.
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- Flexible Benefits Programme – a choice of flexible Benefits options like Health Insurance / Pension / Income Protection / Fitness - Gym Membership / Additional Annual Leave.
- Provide Laya EAP Support to all employees and their families.
Must be eligible to work in Ireland