Howden Maintenance Partners is specialized in maintenance and repair of rotating machines (electric motors, pumps, gearboxes, industrial fans, blowers, ...), transformers and turbomachinery (centrifugal compressors, piston compressors and steam turbines). Curious about our company? Take a quick look at our website www.maintenancepartners.com As a mechanical technician/mechanic you are responsible for the disassembly and assembly of mechanical rotating machines (pumps-gearboxes-fan bearings) of our customers that have to be repaired by Maintenance Partners. Technical problems are always a challenge for you: you like to assist in the search for solutions and you also get to work yourself to get the problem solved.
Your main tasks : * You carry out assignments given by the work planner; * You disassemble and assemble mechanically rotating machines; * You are responsible for visual and geometric control (alignment, clearances) of job-specific parts; * You fill in inspection reports and final assembly reports; * You perform low-speed balancing of rotors and pump impellers; * You will work with specific tools such as bearing puller / bearing heater / oxy-fuel burners / hydraulic high-pressure tools/torque wrenches; * You will work with overhead crane / hoists / small forklift; Are you our new maintenance mechanic with a passion for mechanics? Then apply quickly.
- You have a degree in Mechanics or equivalent through experience; - You can express yourself well in Dutch or in English - You have a basic knowledge of pumps, compressors and gearboxes; - You have experience in reading construction drawings; - You have a basic VCA training or are willing to follow it; - A basic roller bridge training is certainly an added value This is you : - You are passionate about your job and interested in the latest developments in your field; - You have a positive attitude and think customer- and solution-oriented; - You set the bar high for yourself, you work meticulously and you are not afraid of a challenge; - Your work is always meticulous and punctual and you are strong in organizing your own work; - You can withstand variable work pressure with sporadic overtime and weekend work; - You always strive for safe working and quality is of paramount importance.
What will you get in return :
* A company where people are central: you get freedom and responsibility
* An attractive salary in line with the market, with extra-legal benefits (pension savings, eco cheques, flex plan, etc.)
* The necessary space for your creativity and autonomy
* An environment that truly believes in training and personal development and goes flat out for deepening and enriching
* An ambitious company in an international organisation, where not only the customer but also the employee is central
* An optimal balance between work and private life
* Passionate and driven colleagues
* Always the best equipment and work clothes
* Original, fun teambuilding activities