The Group has over 44,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 3.8 billion Euros in 2017. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
We are currently looking for a “Technical Lead” in order to reinforce our team working for our European Institutions Public Sector Business Unit.
- Requirements analysis, estimation
- Design, implementation & execution
- < > with development team, business users & technical architects to manage and resolve dependencies and issues in line with testing process
- Assist the customer in the coordination and implementation of work
- < > management & tracking to closure
- Ensure timely reporting on progress
- You have a degree in Computer Science. Master degree is a plus
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Strong troubleshooting & diagnostic abilities
- Analysis and synthetic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- 5 to 7 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in software engineering
- 2+ years in J2EE programming experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of automated testing and test tools for functional and non-functional testing
- Working experience in integration testing, test definition, test execution, reporting and bug tracking
Nice to have:
- Experience using development infrastructure tools, such as Jenkins, Maven, GitLab
- Experience using SoapUI, JMeter
- Experience working with container technology, such as Docker
- Experience in webservers like Apache Tomcat
- Good understanding of scripting languages (Bach, Python, SQL, PL/SQL)
- Good understanding of SOA architecture components
- Good knowledge of OS : HP-UX 11, Red Hat 7
- Experience working experience in Agile scrum environment
- ISTQB Foundation level certification
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.