Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com.
Do you want to be a part of our sourcing organization with strategic sourcing internally and with external suppliers worldwide?
Do you want to cooperate in a global organization helping us to find the right supply base for new projects?
Are you a proactive, structured, and solution-oriented team player focused on adding value?
Then you may be what we are looking for in Phillips-Medisize’s Global Innovation & Development Center based in Virum or Struer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in and drive make/buy analysis
- Search and select suppliers based on ability to deliver components to medical devices
- Ensure technical documents from supplier
- Negotiate and prepare contracts with suppliers
- Prepare for approval of suppliers
- Engage with suppliers regarding technical production setup eg. automation level / test
- Secure the best utilization of the production capabilities established inside of the Molex Group.
- Continuously development of our Procurement function and build strong relationships with our suppliers
- Be the connection between Philips-Medisize in Struer and the Molex purchase organization worldwide
The Experience You Will Bring
- You have a technical background within e.g. electronical/ mechanical engineering or another relevant education.
- Experience within sourcing/ procurement/ purchasing or buying, ideally in a R&D department
- High degree of commercial understanding and the ability to transfer this to execution
- Structure, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and provide a high level of service.
- Proactive and good problem solving skills, result oriented and a self-motivated team player, who is also able to work independently and proactively.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally 25-30%.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a similar position in medical device industry
- Experience with working with many different production technologies
- Experience with NPI
Online application only: