Finnplay Technologies Oy is now looking for a new colleague to join our passionate and fun team of five Technical Account Managers in Espoo, Finland. Role is reporting to Vice President of Deliveries.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Managing relationships with our existing clients as well as working with the delivery of new projects.
- You´re the first point of contact for 1 - 2 clients.
- Working closely with Finnplay´s management, delivery and development teams.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- You’ll need to be able to manage your own portfolio of customers from several different jurisdictions. We will kick-off things by teaching you our current development cycles and processes, but expect proactiveness to help us fine-tune and improve the flows.
- Prior experience in Technical Account / Project Management, preferably in iGaming and/or software industry.
- Relevant studies (e.g. BBA preferred).
- Excellent communication skills in English (no Finnish skills required)
- A proactive problem-solving approach to your work. When something breaks or needs a solution to be delivered, you’ll find the resources and the help which are needed.
- Willingness to develop professionally and learn new skills.
Finnplay offers an international work environment being the leading provider of platform technology in the Nordics. The work culture is easy-going with low hierarchy, everyone’s voice is heard. Finnplay offers an extensive employee benefits´ package;
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Opportunity for career development
- Epassi lunch & flex benefits
- Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, an extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, occupational healthcare, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!