As SAP Quality Management Expert you are responsible for analyzing of technical design documents, monitoring of rework, review code and update guidelines.
Your new tasks will include:
- Analysis of technical design documents regarding the compliance with guidelines, Infineon rules, SAP standards as well as performance, security or usability aspects
- Feedback & discussion of non-compliant or questionable topics within the design
- Monitoring of rework incl. follow-up meetings, calls, etc. for above described topics
- Review code for selected features
- Updating guidelines according to best practice
During an individual training phase, we prepare you optimally for your new tasks. With regular feedback discussions and planning of your professional and personal development, we want to ensure your success in this job. In our international and multidisciplinary environment, you can also benefit from the extensive knowledge and expertise that characterizes Infineon employees worldwide. It is possible to perform tasks partly at the Homeoffice.
As a member of our team, you can quickly establish a trusting, constructive working relationship. You are highly committed to the results of the company and your area. You communicate openly, clearly and coherently and love to drive things forward together as a team.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- An university degree (Bachelor/Master) in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year of professional experience within SAP ABAP preferably in S/4HANA area and ABAP OO
- First experience in technical quality services
- Good understanding of the SAP implementation project lifecycle
- Knowledge in common code inspection tools and procedures such as code inspector and ATC checks (as an advantage)
- Experience with working in international teams and consulting on best practice solutions
- Strong communication skills in English, German as a plus
We are looking to fill this position through one of our partners. A valid Austrian work permit is a prerequisite. Our partner offers a payment of 3.568,05 EUR (gross) per month (14 times p.a.) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 1000 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
The provincial capital Klagenfurt, in the heart of Carinthia, impresses with its liveliness, culture, numerous events and sights. The southern climate with the pictorial Wörthersee, the close link between urban infrastructure and rural areas as well as the proximity to Slovenia and Italy make Klagenfurt particularly livable.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
EU Citizenship or Austrian work permit required