Dalarna is one of 21 regions in Sweden and located in the central part of the country with around 300.000 citizens. In Dalarna you can find beautiful nature, fresh air and friendly locals. Dalarna is a popular tourist destination both in the winter and in the summer. In the winter there are many possibilities to activate yourself outdoors through activities such as cross-country skiing, down hill-skiing and skating. In the summer Dalarna offers a wide range of opportunities to enjoy the beautiful environment in the county. There are numerous possibilities to pursue interests such as cycling, hiking, fishing and golfing. Dalarna offers good communications to both Arlanda Airport as well as to Stockholm.
If you want to read more about Dalarna please follow this link: https://www.visitdalarna.se/en.
Region Dalarna is the biggest employer in the county with 8500 employees. We have 6 hospitals located in Avesta, Borlänge, Falun, Ludvika, Mora and Säter.
We can offer meaningful jobs in health functions that follows our citizens through various stages of their lives. Depending on your education and skills, our organization can offer you many possibilities of individual development.
We are currently looking for specialized nurses to join our orgaization to provide care to the citizens of Dalarna. You will be working with patients of all ages and categories. You will work in close teams with your colleagues at the clinic and there might be possibilities to influence the focus of your own work depending on interest, experience and competence.
- Registered nurse within EU/EEA -EU/EEA citizenship
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in your field
- English language proficiency at CEFR level B2
- Good recommendations/references from previous employment
- Ability to work in a team with colleagues of all professions
- Great focus on qualitative work
- Good communication skills
- An eager to constantly develop your professional skills
- A 22 week intensive Swedish course to reach level C1 in order to apply for a Swedish nursing license. More information about our language course can be found here: https://youtu.be/O6JM1271MbE
- An education salary during the language course
- A modern working environment
- A high standard of clinical equipment at our hospitals
- Courses and auscultations
- A minimum of 25 days of paid vacation per year
- A permanent contract conditioned with at least 3 years of service in Region Dalarna
- Support with moving costs
- Support for partners/spouses to find work opportunities in Dalarna