Nash Technologies specializes in software development in embedded environments and ATE engineering in the field of semiconductor testing. Our customers are leaders in the semiconductor, railway, automotive and telecommunications industries. We deliver complete projects, provide competent experts, develop customer-specific solutions, and offer professional services. We are active throughout Europe, with a regional focus in Germany.
As part of a long-term partnership with our customer, a leading global manufacturer of microchip test systems, our teams are significantly involved in product development. We apply agile principles, use modern tools, and work on cutting-edge technologies.
Java Web-Application Developer (m/f/x)
• Technical support and development for a responsive web application used as online help system based on Eclipse
• Maintenance and continuous improvement of the documentation authoring environment, a customized Eclipse IDE with oXygen XML Author plugin for documentation development using the DITA standard
• Build and release product documentation updates using Jenkins Continuous Integration framework
• You have completed your bachelor or master program in the field of computer science, information technology, or related disciplines with good success
• In a 1st professional assignment, you gained experience in some of the technology fields mentioned above
• You have demonstrated the ability to grasp complex contexts quickly
• You are a strong team player, your communication skills are excellent
• You have very good English language skills
What we offer:
• A permanent fulltime position in an international and growing team
• Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours
• Professional training and good development opportunities
• Attractive salary and a company pension scheme
• A subsidy for the SSB Job-Ticket and subsidized access to company bike leasing
• Employee benefits for sport studios in the region and various team- and company events
We look forward to receiving your motivation letter, your resume, and degrees. Please let us also know your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. Info
Note on the current Covid-19 situation: Your application will continue to be processed as normal. We are currently doing interviews via telephone and video sessions. We are going to onboard and welcome our new employees virtually. We are strong together!
Geforderter Schulabschluss: nicht relevant
Der Bewerber muss über Berufserfahrung verfügen.
Kenntnisse und Fertigkeiten
HTML, XML, XHTML, XAML, XSLT: Erweiterte Kenntnisse
Programmiersprache Groovy: Erweiterte Kenntnisse
Englisch: Zwingend erforderlich