As a Software Engineer, you work according to the scrum methodology in a tight-knit group of 3-4 team players. We believe in an integrated approach, where every team member is involved in all steps of the software development life cycle: analysis, architectural design, programming, and maintenance. We expect you to be the proud owner of your code, and take responsibility for it.
You develop a standard application in C++ using the newest features and development techniques. Our team of experienced product managers works with you to discuss and validate the functional requirements throughout the development cycle. Configuration of the application is done by our team of consultants.
Your daily work as a Software Engineer includes:
- Analytical and creative thinking to translate customer requirements into software design and algorithms.
- Writing code that conforms to high-quality standards, while keeping up with the most recent evolutions in C++.
- Reviewing code written by your team members.
- Collaborating closely with scrum testers to give input about useful scenarios and to help debug where necessary.
- Maintaining and supporting your developments according to customer feedback.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or a master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or another relevant field.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Pride in the high-quality software that you write.
- C++ expertise
Nice to have
Bonus points if you have:
- Relevant work experience, including internships.
- Experience with design patterns, UML, algorithmic thinking, multi-threading, and distributed systems.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best