Available for event:
Number of positions:
Job offer description
- The embedded SW-team is part of our R&D department that develops our automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains.
The team is responsible for the embedded software of our transmission control units (TCU’s) and is in charge of developing bootloader, operating system drivers etc for our products. We build the basic software that is the link between an application, electronics and the vehicle network.
This team also develops and maintains a number of software tools, both for internal and external (customers/production line/…) use.
- You will be responsible for the overall architecture, design, documentation and implementation of software functionality for the department’s own tools
- You cooperate with internal departments such as controls department, embedded SW development, electronics
- Key words: Python, C++, Qt JIRA, Subversion, Agile/Scrum, Continuous integration
- University degree in applicable field or equivalent through proven experience.
- experience in software development ( C++ and Python), Qt is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of automotive technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of formal design methods, design for testability.
- Ability to work with electronic test equipment to trace hardware / software integration problems.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in sharing knowledge and reporting results.
- Able to plan/work/report independent in a small team, with different interfaces to other teams.
- You will join a respected, fast growing company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.