According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, IT and Software Engineering positions are at a much faster than average growth rate, which is 22%. With that said, there are currently 1,847,900 jobs in the market right now. The total number of jobs is expected to increase by 409,500 to 2,257,400 in the period of 2020-30.
What’s more, the median annual wage for the IT and Software Engineering jobs was $110,140 in May 2020. The lowest 10% earned less than $65,210, and the highest 10% more than $170,100.
Our conclusion? The IT and Software Engineering job market is facing competition due to decreasing demand.
1) Mathematical aptitudeP
2) roblem-solving skills
3) Programming languages (different types of developer role require different languages)
4) Excellent organisational and time management skills
5) Accuracy and attention to detail
An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
6) Teamwork skills
Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trend
7) Our top picks
8) android and ios developer
9). Unity games developer
Thumbnail for Graduate job market trends in 2023
Nice to have
agreeable, amiable, attractive, charming, commendable, courteous, delightful, friendly, good, kind, likable or likeable, pleasant, pleasurable, polite, prepossessing, refined, well-mannered. 2 dainty, fine, neat, tidy, trim.
1) Learn the basics of programming. ...
2) Understand the Software Lifecycle. ...
3) Become a better leader. ...
4) Get an understanding of emerging tech. ...
5) Understand ethical and security concerns. ...
6) Learn how to be more innovative as a business.
1) Thank the employer. Even if you're unsure of your interest in the position, receiving a job offer is a positive and worthwhile response from a hiring manager. ...
2) Inquire about a deadline. ...
3) Give an honest reason. ...
4) Respectfully ask for what you need.