As the Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for establishing relationships, attracting and hiring new employees into all parts of AT&S. As such, we are looking for a professional with a passion for recruitment, an open mindset and a desire to drive forward results.
- Participate in full-cycle recruitment planning and execution
- Worki with and advising hiring managers throughout the entire hiring process through to onboarding
- Ensure cost-effective and structured recruiting processes as well as cooperation with personnel consultants
- Create and deliver a proactive and innovative candidate Sourcing and Engagement Strategy
- Support in the development and implementation of modern employer branding activities using various tools, systems and presence on social networks
- University or Higher College Degree preferably with a HR focus
- Min 5 years' of professional experience in in-house recruiting or personnel consulting
- General knowledge of HR concepts, labor law and payroll
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office (experience with SAP SuccessFactors is an advantage)
- Ability to screen active and passive external candidates based on a planned hiring strategy
- Intercultural awareness and experience collaborating with other cultures
- Full written and oral German proficiency
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A secure position with long-term career perspective in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- Flexibility through state of the art technological equipment and the possibility of remote work (home office)
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 60.000,- Euro.