Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with a stong background of supporting recruitment both locally and internationally?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Recruiter to join our growing team. With excellent people skills, you have a proven ability to work in partnership at all levels. The primary function will be to support the full range of recruitment activities across the business to help meet hiring needs. This is a key role within the organisation to support the success of PM Group into the future while working with existing teams to hire the best talent into the organisation, develop a pipeline of potential candidate for future business growth that aligns with the company strategy.
Who we are
PM Group is an employee owned, international project delivery firm with a team of 3,300+ people. We are world leaders in the pharma, food, medtech and mission critical sectors. From our network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US, we work with the world's leading organisations. We are focused on growing a sustainable business centred around our people, our clients and trade partners.
Our business is continuing to grow at a local and international level. We are currently recruiting team members to support key project delivery. We are executing exciting and important projects for our multi-national clients, leading to great opportunities to develop your career.
- Working with hiring managers to define role requirements, identifying recruitment channels, sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, monitoring pipelines through to negotiation and candidate acceptance.
- Understanding organisation talent needs across all business units and collaborating with stakeholders for effective execution of requirements
- Maintaining recruitment systems on a daily basis so as to ensure information is kept up-to-date.
- Identify and attract talent into the business from a wide variety of on and off line sources (e.g. social networks, executive recruitment, developing networking channels etc.,
- Leading and managing the interview process with stakeholders including post interview evaluations with hiring managers and/or business HR as appropriate and providing interview feedback to unsuccessful candidates as requested
- Look to develop a pipeline of talent across the business to support future growth to bring a more strategic focus to recruitment
- Support end to end recruitment to ensure timely turnaround times and first class brand experience
- Minimum of 5 year’s recruitment experience, ideally within an engineering or related environment
- Will have a strong knowledge of the recruitment market both locally and internationally
- Professional qualification
- Strong understanding of the various Engineering disciplines within the Pharma, Medical Tech, Electronics, Construction and Energy sectors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why PM Group?
As an employee-owned company, we are inclusive, committed and driven. Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability are the heart of our new 2025 business strategy. Click here to read more in our Corporate Responsibility & Health and Safety Report 2020.
Inclusion and Diversity are core to our culture and values. Wherever we work, we commit to a culture of mutual respect and belonging by building a truly inclusive workplace rich in diverse people, talents and ideas. Valuing the contributions of all our people and respecting individual differences will sustain our growth into the future.
PM Group is committed to ensuring our hiring process is fair and accessible to all and will provide candidates with disabilities with reasonable accommodations required to participate in the recruitment process. If you require any assistance in this regard, please let us know.