Are you an experienced Project Manager with experience of management and execution of projects managing key site investment projects from concept through to handover?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Project Manager to join our growing team. With excellent people skills, you have a proven ability to work in partnership at all levels. The projects will include a diverse mix of capital and revamp projects on Process, Utilities and Automation/IT (AIT) systems in the Biopharma, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Mission Critical sectors.
Who we are
PM Group is an employee owned, international project delivery firm with a team of 3,000+ people. We are world leaders in the pharma, food, medtech and mission critical sectors. From our network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US, we work with the world's leading organisations. We are focused on growing a sustainable business centred around our people, our clients and trade partners.
Growing in Dublin
Our business is continuing to grow at a local and international level. We are currently recruiting team members to support key project delivery. We are executing exciting and important projects for our multi-national clients, leading to great opportunities to develop your career.
- Safe execution of all phases of the project
- Overall responsibility for technical/commercial delivery and execution of a task
- Develop the Quality Plan (separate plan or include in Project Execution Plan [PEP] depending on scale and phase of project)
- Set up and maintain the Project Compliance Tracker (PCT) for early notification of any significant project issues with potential compliance risk for PM Group
- Review and understand commercial aspects of the project
- Defining the scope of the project
- Defining PM Group’s scope of work and how the project will be delivered within the available PM Group budget
- Organise the File Index, Facilities, Kick-off Meetings, PEP
- Develop a project execution strategy and agree same with the PM Project Team and the Customer
- Monitor the effectiveness of the strategy and modify as necessary to accommodate changing circumstances throughout the life of the project
- Develop construction/contracting strategy and implement
- Implement construction/procurement/contracting strategy using PM Group Standard tools
- Identify resource needs, timing and organize with resource owners
- Coordinate the design between all disciplines including sub-contractors and site team
- Prepare Project Monthly Internal Report (PMIR) for PM Group Management and ensure early notification of any significant project issues with potential commercial risk for PM Group
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Identify and assess risk to project and to PM Group
- Primary Honours/Bachelor Degree (Level 8) in Engineering/Construction/Science or relation Discipline
- Professional Qualification in Project Management
- Registered in a recongised project management professional body
- A minimum of 12 years relevant experience
- Good understanding of all engineering disciplines
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to produce quality work and achieve project deadlines within budget
- Excellent commercial skills with the ability to manage projects to budget hours and commercial return target
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business
- A forward planner who identifies and resolves project issue
- Proven experience in multiple project delivery
- Capability to work in a project sponsor role
Why PM Group?
As an employee-owned company, we are inclusive, committed and driven. Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability are the heart of our new 2025 business strategy. Click here to read more in our Corporate Responsibility & Health and Safety Report 2020.
Inclusion and Diversity are core to our culture and values. Wherever we work, we commit to a culture of mutual respect and belonging by building a truly inclusive workplace rich in diverse people, talents and ideas. Valuing the contributions of all our people and respecting individual differences will sustain our growth into the future.
PM Group is committed to ensuring our hiring process is fair and accessible to all and will provide candidates with disabilities with reasonable accommodations required to participate in the recruitment process. If you require any assistance in this regard, please let us know.
must be eligible to work in EU