PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,300 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy and environmental sectors.
Our Vision is to be a highly valued and creative delivery partner, building a more sustainable world with our clients. To do this our people are key and is where you can play a part. The EHS Department is looking to hire an experienced Process Safety Consultant to join the team.
The successful candidate will enjoy working on multiple large-scale projects in the Irish and international markets across a number of sectors. Depending on the successful candidates’ preference, this opportunity can be permanent or on a contract basis. The successful candidate can work from our Cork or Dublin offices.
To be successful in this role, experience in the following is desirable:
- Process Hazard Analysis: HAZID, Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), LOPA reviews
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Seveso III/Safety Report Preparation
- Toxic Dispersion/Fire/Explosion Modelling
- Process Safety Calculations e.g. Relief Valve Sizing
We would be interested in hearing from candidates who have the following experience:
- Degree qualification in Process/Chemical engineering (or equivalent)
- Chartered or working towards Chartered Status
- Experience in process design and/or plant operations
- Excellent awareness of process safety engineering and process safety management
- Experience in ATEX/DSEAR
- Excellent knowledge of Irish and EU health & safety legislation
Why PM Group?
As an employee-owned company, we are inclusive, committed and driven. Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability are the heart of our new 2025 business strategy. Click here to read more in our Corporate Responsibility & Health and Safety Report 2020.
Inclusion and Diversity are core to our culture and values. Wherever we work, we commit to a culture of mutual respect and belonging by building a truly inclusive workplace rich in diverse people, talents and ideas. Valuing the contributions of all our people and respecting individual differences will sustain our growth into the future.
PM Group is committed to ensuring our hiring process is fair and accessible to all and will provide candidates with disabilities with reasonable accommodations required to participate in the recruitment process. If you require any assistance in this regard, please let us know.
Must be eligible to work in the EU
Must have the relevant experience