48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Antwerp office we are looking for
a Lead Engineer CSA!
We are seeking a Lead Civil Structural Engineer with experience in leading middle and large-scale projects (TIC of EUR 30m to 300m) in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets.
The role of Lead CSA Engineer is a key leadership role, being responsible for the day-to-day supervision and coordination of CSA engineering and design team assigned to a project. Part of this role would be inter-office work-share coordination which is mostly executed with the Worley offices in Mumbai, India.
The Lead CSA Engineer reports functionally to the Discipline Manager and operationally to one or more Project Managers. Input and leadership will be delivered in the conceptual design, project specification, FEED, basic engineering, extend basic and detailed design phases.
As a Lead Engineer CSA you are responsible for:
- You ensure work is carried out competently and effectively within schedule, budget, quality and that project objectives are met
- You provide overall supervision and leadership of discipline project teams of engineers and designers. We expect you to develop a productive and cohesive team
- You develop and coach junior Engineers within the discipline project team
- You conduct performance assessments/feedback and development conversations with your staff
- You maintain effective communication with project team members, customer and all interfaces
- You ensure integrity of work scope and that work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards
- You are responsible for man-hour and schedule estimates
- You pro-actively identify issues that impede project progress and reports to Project Management
- Showing a high level of safety awareness
Nice to have
- Job Specific Knowledgde
- Proven track record of being responsible for large teams of engineers and designer
- 10+ years of engineering experience with concrete and steel structure
- Extensive experience in petrochemical industry
- Multi-office project experience
- Industry specific experience: Experience leading mega projects within the Energy, Chemicals and Resources industries
- Education: Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline (Engineering preferred)
- Communication skills: Fluent in English and Dutch
- IT skills:
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Applications, Competent in STAAD pro
- Strong knowledge of Euro Codes
- People skills: Motivational and collaborative communication skills
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity. Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley!