48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations. We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.? Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com For our site-based team, Worley is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer! As a Senior Electrical Engineer you are responsible for:
- The quality of your work
- To supervise, coordinate and check the activities and the documents produced by the client
- Perform the work according to the manuals and ensuring consistency of work methods
- To ensure that deliverables comply to project requirements
- Reporting technical problems or changes in scope and estimating the impact on schedule and cost
- Advising on technical and engineering issues and "Hold areas"
Your general duties:
- Prepare and detail the scope of work with respect to project requirements
- Checking documents and calculations
- Checking the material and equipment take-offs
- Performing required calculations
- Reviewing material and equipment schedules and data sheets
- Set-up of specifications for equipment and materials
- Set-up specifications for: package units, installation contracts
- Instruct, follow up and coordinate the design and engineering activities
- Prepare studies related to your discipline
- Assisting to safety studies
- Collaboration in the preparation of proposals
- Report the activities: progress, estimated man-hours, man-hours needed to perform or complete the activities
- Identify scopes changes
Your department related duties:
- Participate in the preparation of hazardous classification and other environmental conditions
- Preparing and check: P&IDs (with Process), load list & cable list specification, specification of low voltage & high voltage equipment: MCC, switchgear, motors and other Electrical consumers, scope of subcontracted work, control and safeguarding system specification, auxiliary systems, Low Voltage, cable calculation and cable specifications, heat tracing specification
We expect you to bring:
- Job specific knowledge: 10 years minimum experience in Electrical engineering in Petrochemical or Chemical Process Industries
- Industry specific experience: experience with working for an end customer
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- IT skills: Autocad, EPLAN, Caneco BT, ETAP, SKM (added value, not required)
- Communication skills: Fluent in English
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley!