YOU TAKE AN INTEREST IN HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTION?
AS A LEADING SPECIALIST IN HIGH PERFORMANCE AUTOMATION, WE SET NEW STANDARDS FOR DIGITAL AND OF FULLY AUTOMATED PRODUCTION PROCESSES. WE CONTINUE TO DEVELOP INNOVATIVE AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS EVERY DAY. THE RANGE OF FLEXIBLE PLUG & WORK SOLUTIONS – FROM ENGINEERING TOOLS TO ANALYSIS SOFTWARE – OFFERS EXCITING POSSIBILITIES AND TASKS.
- Your field of activity includes digital networking in the production of existing manufacturing machines (Brownfield-machines) and at already existing processes
- The area of responsibility is the connection of existing PLCs or machines, e.g.: Milling and turning machines, assembly machines, injection molding and various special machines in production
- Digital transformation, a data-based approach in the production environment or the digital Shopfloor, is the core topic in Industry 4.0 and your mission
- Completed studies (FH, UNI) in the field of automation, computer science or similar specialization
- You have mastered the handling with different control systems such as Siemens/Sinumerik, Beckhoff, Fanuc, Heidenhain
- You are familiar with the different field bus systems such as EtherCAT, Profibus, Profinet, Sercos and the most different communication technologies such as ADS, AGLink
- Professional experience in structure, design of automation machines especially in control technology advantageous
- Solution-oriented, commutative personality with high quality awareness and confident appearance
- Good knowledge in German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel for customer meetings (max. 10 %)
- An annual gross salary starting at € 43,300,- (BSc) or at € 49,600,- (DI, MSc) according to the Collective agreement of the metal industry (38.5 hours per week). Your actual salary depends on your work experience and qualifications
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- Very good public transport connections (30 minutes from Linz, 45 minutes from Salzburg)
- Employee discounts, company events, company travel allowance and much more