Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia develops B2B/SaaS solutions to facilitate market and opinion research in >100 countries. We harness the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro-surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real-time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion, and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia is one of Germany’s fastest-growing tech startups with a team from 29 different countries driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world around us. Our system is built using a microservices architecture and our technical environment consists primarily of React / Redux and Rails + Mongo as a backend.
- Develop ways to present meaningful analytics and insights for users.
- Work closely with designers to create great online experiences; and also with the data science team to turn abstract data into stunning visualisations.
- Develop high performing, cross-browser applications and rewrite old ones using new technology.
- Provide professional deliverables and well-tested code.
Your profile includes:
- Excellent JS and CSS skills; including proven experience with React / Redux.
- Knowing some of the previous generation frameworks, or not being afraid of them, is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with having React applications in production.
- A love for unit and integration tests.
The journey that awaits you:
- We offer a relaxed, encouraging, welcoming, yet challenging environment, in which you will feel comfortable to propose your own ideas, and have the ability to see them through to completion.
- Fun monthly team events (like ziplining, escape rooms, cooking with refugees, spartan race, and more! ) and the good company of an eclectic, international team.
- The opportunity to grow, not just as a developer, but as a person. At Dalia, you have a yearly education fund to spend on such as learning German, going to conferences, or on personal coaching.
Dalia Research is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).