48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations. We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.? Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com. For our Antwerp office we are looking for a Senior Environmental Engineer! We are looking for a Senior Environmental Engineer to enable further expansion of our activities in the domain of (waste) water treatment and management. As a Senior Environmental Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Definition of the optimal (waste) water treatment concept for our industrial customers
- Process design of this (waste) water treatment concept
- Cooperation with other disciplines to realize the project
- Execution of Total Water Management studies to identify opportunities to reduce the water footprint of our customers
We expect you to bring:
- Job specific knowledge: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Industry specific experience: 10 yrs of experience with design or operation (waste) water treatment plants. Experience with desalination and/or water reuse is an advantage. Knowledge of simulation tools for (waste) water treatment is an advantage.
- Education: Master of sciences in environmental engineering or master of sciences in engineering, preferably with a major in chemistry or environmental engineering
- People skills: Motivational and collaborative communication skills
- Communication skills: Strong communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Language skills: English
What we offer:
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley!