YOUR ARE INTERESTED IN HIGH-TECH? THAN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
STIWA software accompany high-tech industrial companies along the entire life cycle – from planning to implementation up to optimization. The know-how spans from a sensor to artificial intelligence. Our core competencies are coordinated and end-to-end digitalized process sequences. With over 150 software employees and 25 years of experience, we inspire customers from a wide range of industries – worldwide. Apply now for our new location in Vienna!
- You will start as a part of our analysis team, where you will work together on a flexible BI framework that is used for a wide variety of analytics use cases for our customers.
- Subsequently, you will have the opportunity to take over the team leadership for the analysis team in Vienna (planned in the size of ~5 employees).
- Your activities will focus on the conception, design and implementation of analytics use cases (from the data preparation to the visualization).
- To start, you will be taking care of implementing a data preparation around quality data.
- Your work finds its place in a globally used software, which generates real added value directly in production for our customers
- Completed education in the field of computer science, software engineering or in a similar field (HTL, FH, UNI)
- Several years of professional experience necessary
- Interest in leading an agile team
- An annual gross salary starting at € 40,420,- (HTL) or at € 45,850,- (Bsc) or at € 51,530,- (DI, Msc) according to the Collective agreement of the metal industry (38.5 hours per week). Your actual salary depends on your work experience and qualifications
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- Advantages of a large family-run group of companies:
- Central location in Vienna, top equipment, employee discounts, company events, travel allowance (Public transport ticket) and much more