YOU TAKE AN INTEREST IN HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTION? YOU WANT TO DESIGN BIG DATA ARCHITECTURE FOR OUR WELL-KNOWN CUSTOMERS?
STIWA software accompany high-tech industrial companies along the entire life cycle – from planning to implementation up to optimization. The know-how spans from a sensor to artificial intelligence. Our core competencies are coordinated and end-to-end digitalized process sequences. With over 150 software employees and 25 years of experience, we inspire customers from a wide range of industries – worldwide. Apply now at STIWA software!
Java | Python | Apache Kafka | Oracle DB | Microsoft SQL Server
- Conception and implementation of scalable architectures for complex, write-intensive applications
- Possibility to significantly influence the architecture at an early stage
- Ensuring correctness, reliability and performance of architecture and applications
- You create the data basis for subsequent analyses and evaluations
- Completed education the field of computer science, software engineering or similar specialization (FH, UNI,...) and several years of professional experience necessary
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of current Big Data architecture
- Experience with distributed technologies, especially Apache Kafka
- You know how to “tame” the Big Data 3 Vs (volume, velocity, variety)
- This position is optionally available at our branch in Hagenberg i.M. or in Vienna
- An annual gross salary starting at € 45,840,- (BSc) or at € 53,460,- (MSc, DI) according to the Collective agreement of the metal industry (38.5 hours per week). Your actual salary depends on your work experience and qualifications.
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- Employee discounts, company events, company travel allowance and much more