Senior Big Data Architect for a new Big Data Competence Center - Brussels
Available for event:
Number of positions:
Job offer description
Our customer in Brussels is recruiting a Senior Big Data Architect to expand her Big Data team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of Big Data technological solutions
- Architectural development of multiple systems and domains
- Technical architectural guidance to implementation teams
- Acquiring understanding of the various stakeholders and assessing the architectural integrity and the risks to design end-to-end technology solutions
- Shaping and driving the execution of future state architectures and roadmaps
- Coaching, knowledge development and research around BigData technologies.
- Project management and coordination of several teams of 2-3 people
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 5+ years of experience in Big Data environments
- 3+ years of experience as Big Data Architecture
- BigData solutions knowledge based on different technologies on the market (Hadoop, Spark, Hbase, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Redis, ...), knowing how to argue the pros and cons of the applicability of each, based on the functionality they provide.
- Lambda & Kappa architectural knowledge ( Flume,Kafka,Spark Streaming, Storm)
- Knowledge with any of the major distributions of Hadoop: Cloudera, Hortonworks, Oracle BDA,etc…
- Deep experience with architecture frameworks and methods (TOGAF, service modelling)
- Practical working experiences in Agile environment (LSS, SAFe)
- Fluent English.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.