Do you want to be a part of managing and developing some of the largest Offshore Projects? Are you passionate about leading high-performance teams ensuring that you are delivering the best results?
Then you have found the perfect match!
As our new Commissioning Manager at Semco Maritime you will be working on expanding our offshore wind business area by controlling all the processes within the Commissioning team.
Your tasks & responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing of the commissioning philosophy to all team members and controlling quality to be maintained at all stages including planning, monitoring, measuring equipment and documenting of all the activities.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical completion planning in cooperation with the construction manager
- Preparing and controlling mechanical completion activities
- Commissioning planning and allocation of resources to the specific tasks
- Ensuring mechanical completion and tests are documented and handled within our documentation systems
- Controlling LOTO
- Overseeing quality and timely delivery of project specific test procedures
- Monitoring and participating in the commissioning activities with the commissioning team
- Keep track of handover in between onshore- and offshore commissioning
Your profile & qualifications
As a person we expect that you are reliable and trusted by the people you work with. You are passionate about building high performance project teams who can deliver great results. You possess a great time management skill with solution-oriented approach as well as great interpersonal skills. Working under tight schedule is not a problem for you, because you are always open to the new challenges!
To succeed in this position, we expect that you have the following qualifications:
- Engineering degree or similar
- Commissioning Management experience
- High HSE mindset
- Fluency in written and verbal English and flair for IT
- Project Management and strong Communication skills
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international organization, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions globally. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion and ambition.
The position is full time and will be in Lindø shipyard – Denmark. Travel days are expected.
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, you must submit your application as soon as possible via the link on the page.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Kasper Thomsen on +45 7916 6676.
We look forward to hearing from you! Apply as soon as possible via the link on our webpage:
Share in your network
Semco Maritime is an international engineering and contracting company dedicated to projects in the energy sector. For 40 years, we have been facilitating design, fabrication, service and maintenance of our customers’ assets, providing comprehensive project management across all phases of energy projects. From turnkey engineering solutions to outsourcing of manpower and delivery of components, systems and solutions – we make sure our customers and partners in the energy sector experience safe and cost-efficient solutions. Semco Maritime has approx. 1,700 employees and branches in Denmark, Norway, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and the US. For further information, please see www.semcomaritime.com.