Are you an ambitious engineer and have experience working in the offshore industry? Would you like to gain experience working on large projects in the energy sector?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A challenging job in an international and constantly changing environment. You will be an important part of Commissioning team, which is providing Commissioning philosophy and quality to be maintained.
Your tasks & responsibilities
You will be reporting to the commissioning manager on the project, who you will be working in collaboration with to ensure the project runs smoothly across all phases.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Construction and commissioning planning
- Cooperate with system engineers to develop test procedures
- Checking sub-suppliers, monitoring, and measuring equipment validity
- Uploading sub-suppliers monitoring and measurement equipment certificates to SemSpace
- Preparing readiness of systems for Site Acceptance Test for system engineers
- Ensuring Site Acceptance Tests and other functionality test during installation are completed successfully together with the system engineers
- Preparing proper hand-over towards service/offshore teams towards the end of the onshore commissioning phase
- The work takes place onshore, but offshore work trips are a possibility, after agreement with the candidate
Your profile & qualifications
As a person we imagine that you are detail-oriented and responsible. You are driven by results and can maintain control of the situation even when you are under pressure. You are a good team player who always focuses on achieving of company’s values and aims.
To succeed in this position, we expect that you have the following qualifications:
- Engineering educational background or similar
- Experience within the Engineering field
- High HSE mindset
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills and flair for IT
- Travel possibilities during project commissioning phase
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international organization, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions globally. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion and ambition.
The position is full time and will be in Lindø shipyard – Denmark. Travel days are expected.
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, you must submit your application as soon as possible via the link on the page.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Kasper Thomsen on +45 7916 6676.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply as soon as possible via the link on our webpage: https://semcomaritime.career.emply.com/ad/commissioning-engineer/wehfmm…
Share in your network
Semco Maritime is an international engineering and contracting company dedicated to projects in the energy sector. For 40 years, we have been facilitating design, fabrication, service and maintenance of our customers’ assets, providing comprehensive project management across all phases of energy projects. From turnkey engineering solutions to outsourcing of manpower and delivery of components, systems and solutions – we make sure our customers and partners in the energy sector experience safe and cost-efficient solutions. Semco Maritime has approx. 1,700 employees and branches in Denmark, Norway, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and the US. For further information, please see www.semcomaritime.com.