SANTA CLAUS IS LOOKING FOR HELPERS!
As a Santa’s helper your job would be to help create unforgettable Christmas experiences for our guests in either one or both of our two Christmas experience locations. In one location, you might be welcoming guests to SantaPark, Santa Claus’ Home Cavern. Here, one day you could be selling Christmas gifts in the elf shop and the next you might be taking to the stage and performing as an elf professor in the elf school. In case your elf skills take you to our second location, you can expect to spend your days providing tailor-made Christmas experiences for families in the Santa Claus Secret Forest of Joulukka. Here the elves take visitors on unique adventures to discover our top-secret command centre and awe-inspiring toy factory workshop. We encourage you to bring your own skills, interests, and experiences to the role as you let your inner elf shine!
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks in the role of a fairy-tale creature
- Excellent command of the English language, additional languages are desired
- Knowledge of Spanish language is strongly valued
- Outgoing personality and ability to engage and entertain guests, bringing energy and enthusiasm to the role
- Comfortable speaking and performing in front of large groups
- Imagination, creativity, and storytelling abilities in addition to strong communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, understanding and anticipating customer needs and working from the understanding that families come from very far away for a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Capable of completing work tasks independently as well as working in a team
- Proactive with a good work ethic
- Good time-management and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work long days as well as weekends and holidays
- Ability to work outdoors for an extended period in winter conditions
- Driving license and willingness to drive in winter conditions is highly valued
The job is part time and seasonal
Be part of a unique Christmas fairytale team and join us for this magical winter season!
Send us your application & CV with photo by 4.09.2022
For more information about the company, please visit www.santaparkarcticworld.com