With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. We are a modern digital platform that connects shippers and logistics companies worldwide. Our centralised solutions cater to every logistics requirement, providing access to the best transporters at discounted rates.
We are growing our organization at a fast pace while building it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work with a collaborative, bold, and progressive team of individuals from all over the world on a mission to empower businesses to expand their reach and take full control of their logistics processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Actively acquire new clients and drive sales growth,
- Take care of new registered users on our online platform,
- Build and maintain positive and long-term relationships with clients,
- Recognize customer needs and provide appropriate consultation,
- Ensure excellent service and high levels of customer satisfaction,
- Identify and proactively resolve any issues that may arise.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- Desire to continuously improve your knowledge and experience,
- Active knowledge of English, knowledge of a second language is a plus,
- Proactivity and analytical thinking,
- Creativity and a passion for sales.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- Fun and informal vibe in our attractive new offices,
- budget for development,
- an opportunity to grow together with a young and internationally expanding company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- modern and progressive tech equipment.
THIS IS WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER
- We are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks,
- We enjoy working together and know we can count on each other in challenging times.,
- We feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana and Luxembourg,
- We enjoy learning about each other at regular team buildings and every Friday at Friday Croissants.
- Talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are travelling every day,
- We are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.