Sales Manager CBDC (m/f/d)
Available for event:
Type of position:
Job offer description
- Establish and maintain strong and firm relationships with our central bank clients in order to expand our sales activities
- Management and expansion of the sales funnel from lead generation to consulting to complex solution sales for CBDC projects
- Closely collaborate with our global sales teams and enable them to sell CBDC solutions via product trainings and workshops
- Steering of interdisciplinary teams, including legal, inside sales, project management and IT in order to negotiate contracts, create proposals and participate in RFPs
- Conception and implementation of workshops and presentations on the subject of CBDC
- Creation of sales material in close alignment with our marketing and product management team
- Strong skills in selling innovative and complex technical solutions and services in a cutting-edge industry ideally within a start-up environment.
- You are a team player with a passion for working with various teams, customers and partners.
- Comfortable speaking at all organizational levels and ability to explain complex solutions in a simple way.
- Ability/affinity to work in a highly challenging environment with many yet to be solved problems.
- Proven record of sales experience from outreach to closing.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Fluent (verbally and written) in French.
- Plus: Fluent (verbally and written) in Spanish or other language.
- Plus: Experience in payments/currency industry.
- You will play a driving role in shaping our CBDC solution, thereby having the potential to revolutionize the future of payments
- You will have the opportunity to gain deep knowledge in the cutting edge area of central bank digital currencies
- You will be empowered to achieve your maximum potential through a supportive environment that places trust in your abilities and celebrates your accomplishments
- All that matters here are your work and the results
- A competitive market-standard salary