Element Logic is a leading technology company, providing intralogistics solutions for warehouses of all sizes. As the number one #1 AutoStore distributor, our in-house developed software and robotics products give us our competitive edge. Established in 1985, in recent years we have experienced rapid growth driven by the steep increase in e-commerce and on-going expansion into new markets across the Americas, Europe, and Scandinavia. As our customer base expands and the company grows, ensuring the quality of our software products is crucial to our success. https://www.elementlogic.no/
Test Automation Lead
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within software and robotics in a fast-growing international company based in Norway? We’re looking for a Test Automation Lead to join our team and help us ensure the quality of our software products.
About the job
The Test Automation Lead is part of the Quality Assurance (QA) team, which supports the development and commercialization of our in-house developed software and robotics products. The QA team’s focus is on delivering high-quality products, with an emphasis on providing an excellent experience for both internal and external customers. Automated testing is key to achieving this.
As Test Automation Lead at Element Logic, you'll collaborate with other testers, software developers, and product managers to create, execute, and maintain automated tests. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to discussions about process improvements and testing tools. You will have the overall responsibility for the test automation domain, with a primary focus on system-level tests.
- Contribute to improving and implementing our test strategy in cooperation with the QA manager
- Planning, execute, document and continuously improve automated tests.
- Assist developers in creating system tests, unit tests, and integration tests
- Create and maintain functional and non-functional system tests
- Ensure we have the tools and test data we need to easily test our software
- Organize tests into appropriate builds
- Work closely with the product managers
- Ensure that the software requirements are clear and conducive to automated testing
- Automate acceptance tests
- Mentor and guide the QA and Development teams to ensure the quality of the automated testing
We are looking for a diplomatic team player with a passion for solving complex challenges in general and automated testing in particular. You are a motivated self-starter who is focused on delivering high-quality results. You work well independently and in close collaboration with others, and you like to discuss technical solutions, tools, and strategic direction with your colleagues. You are not afraid to voice your opinion, but you are also flexible and you bring people together to work towards common goals. In addition, you are able to prioritize your time in a fast-paced environment.
Education and experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience with test automation
- Experience in test automation using tools such as Selenium, Cypress, and SpecFlow
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes, practices, and test design techniques
- A solid practical understanding of Agile software testing
- Practical experience as a software developer
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Norwegian- conversational level, at minimum
For more information contact Pål-Andre Lyngheim, senior advisor Dfind on email: email@example.com