Job ID: 10723
It’s an exciting time for you to join One Digital. We are changing Nordea with big ambitions and creating the future of digital banking, and we would like you to be a part of it.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So, bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to One Digital, the biggest banking platform in the Nordics! You will join an magnificent group of people from across the world, that delivers solutions to our customers at a never-before-seen pace, ensuring that Nordea will stay the frontrunner in digital banking services. One Digital owns most mass-distributed frontends and related API development for Nordea customers.
Working with us, as a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will play a part in building a better digital bank, which fulfils a meaningful role in society. We are impacting the lives of our 11 million customers around the world by helping them fulfil their daily banking needs. You will have the possibility to influence how people do digital banking and change Nordea to meet the future.
What you will be doing:
- Acting as a key member of one of our agile teams
- Working with software engineers to build meaningful automated test cases in an environment where manual testing is only exploratory
- Participating in our technology communities – quality assuring, dev days, and hackathons
- Mentoring software developers to the ways of quality assurance
The position is based in Joensuu where One Digital Engineering has established a new development site in addition to Helsinki, Oulu, and Copenhagen.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Continuously improve your quality assurance skills and business knowledge
- Take ownership of the business solutions within your area, and ensure high quality software testing and solutions that you can be proud of
- Understand and interact with a big organization and technology landscape
- Ensure high baseline of stability using test automating technologies like Cucumber, Cypress, Junit and Protractor to enable full regression testing of the solutions
Besides that, we expect that you have:
- Understanding what agile way of working means when developing software
- Understand why unit testing and automated testing is important
- Know what it takes to build solutions with high degree of stability and quality
If this sounds like you, get in touch!