As part of our continued growth and expansion we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will be mostly site based with weekly and monthly meetings in head office as required for handovers, O and Ms, warranty, progress reporting, and advice on invoicing. The main duties will be as per the bullet points below, with attendance on site for meetings as required. The Project Manager will also be responsible for the full function and operation of multiple sites under their control.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a progressive and supportive team with opportunities for growth and career development.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for managing multiple sites.
- Ensure the highest level of health and safety is maintained on site.
- Allocating and managing site staff.
- Responsible for the drawdown and reconciliation of materials.
- Generation of Method Statements.
- Monitor contract amendments, advise on any changes or variations.
- Ensure the project is brought in on or under budget and margins are monitored weekly. The margin will be the principal responsibility of the Project Manager on all of the sites and projects they are in charge of.
- Produce look ahead / percentage complete documentation on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for safety management and implementation, produce/ fill in Method Statements, Permits, Audits, Reports, SPAs, generate and handle the day to day running of the company safety file on specific sites.
- Monthly invoicing and final accounts.
- Responsible for plant, ladders, MEWP, scaffold, testers and all of the company’s plant.
- Representing Kedington at all site meetings when required.
The above list in non-exhaustive, however severs as a general overview of what is expected in the role of Project Manager. Kedington reserves the right to expand the above duties.
- Experience in the Data Networks / Structured Cabling Industry or the Electrical industries.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven record of coordinating and managing multiple site projects.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills essential.
- Ability to control and manage people and programs.
- Be fluent in both written & spoken English.
- Safe Pass & Manual Handling.
- Full clean driving licence.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland / EU.