You are studying toward (or just graduated with) a Master’s degree in IT, Engineering or Business Administration and you are passionate about Project Management Methodologies linked to Information Technologies?
You want to increase your knowledge on standards such as ISO 27001, ITIL, Prince2, Agile and to play a supportive role in preparing and presenting dashboards to Senior Management for decision-making.
Then you should join our internal Project Management Office (PMO), which is responsible for providing leadership to support Deloitte with IT solution delivery by setting standards, processes, and best practices organised around ITIL methodology.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in studies and analysis of pre-project ideas or “discovery” projects
- Provide oversight and help in the development of business cases, project charters, and stakeholder analysis during the Project Initiation stage
- Assist business and IT teams in the successful application of project management practices, methodologies and tools by providing planning, counselling and facilitation services
- Actively seek potential opportunities for PMO “best practices” improvement by analysing alternatives to mitigate or eliminate business process and system inefficiencies
- Liaise regularly with other teams across the department in order to make sure their scope of activities is correctly understood and reflected into the PMO process management
- Participate in other Business-IT projects currently ongoing or to be launched
To fit in the role, you also:
- Are able to translate complex ideas and concepts into easily understandable presentations using Microsoft products: Excel, Power Point, Access, Sharepoint, MS Project
- Are rigorous, process-oriented and focused and you have strong analytical and organizational skills
- Are autonomous and eager to learn
- Have both written and verbal communication skills
- Are aware and knowledgeable about Project Management Certificate (PRINCE2, CAPM, or ITIL).
- Are fluent in both English and French
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan.
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.