Enva is a leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of our proposition, we recover a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and energy conversion. We also provide a complete portfolio of industrial, water and waste water services. At Enva we are committed to recycling and resource recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values.
We support the life cycle of waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, closed-loop recycling solutions. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the life cycle of the world’s resources is driving our business forward.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced project/contract manager with a technical engineering background to join the team as mid management level and take on ownership and responsibility of projects ranging from €25K to €1m in value. The role offers significant potential for rapid personal growth and development. This role may suit a civil, environmental or mechanical engineer looking to work within the environmental, water or waste water sector. This role will involve the management of individual or multiple projects in terms of:
- Operational deliverables
- Compliance and quality standards
- Support in developing the sales pipeline, meeting and developing opportunities with new prospects and existing clients
- Preparation of proposals and profit and loss accounts for new projects with existing customers
- Assist in driving forward the development of new service offerings within Enva.
- Research and support new initiatives to maintain Enva’s position as an innovator and a forward thinker in the waste and water sectors within Ireland and the UK.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience Required:
- Engineering or technical primary degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proficient in CAD
- Appetite to take ownership of projects both commercial and operationally
- Strong practical and energetic approach to managing projects, including direct employees, sub-contractors etc
- Project management experience, managing budgets, deliverables and safety
- Good report writing skills, proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Liaise with clients, contractors, regulatory bodies and other stake holders, monitor projects budgets and programmes.
The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
An attractive and competitive total compensation package is available to successfully recruit the person required for this role. Benefits include Company vehicle / car allowance, Pension, Death in Service, 23 days annual leave, Educational Assistance Program and Flexible Working.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please apply clickling the link below and mention Green Jobs in Ireland