The payments market is the most exciting technology market in the world today for good reason. McKinsey values it globally at over $2 trillion and it’s growing between 13-15% year-on-year. Some of the largest most dynamic brands are investing in this sector; Apple has ApplePay, Google has GooglePay, Amazon has AmazonPay, and it’s not just the Silicon Valley brands. Tencent owns WeChatPay, Alibaba owns Alipay and digital disruptors like Square, Stripe and Adyen all invest millions to grow the payments market.
Planet are a technology company that’s transforming payments by putting the customer experience first. We help our customers deliver a better experience for guests, shoppers, and consumers everywhere. We operate in a market that continues to evolve and expand, partnering with the world’s most prestigious brands across Retail and Hospitality, and with a network of Financial Services partners worldwide.
To meet consumer demands, payments must be simple, safe, and invisible. The only way to do this is to fully embed payments in the software that runs business. By combining software and payment technology, Planet’s creating a world of connected commerce, that makes payments feel good.
We’re growing organically, and with strong Private Equity investors, Advent International and Eurazeo, we’ve the financial capital and expertise to grow our capabilities and reach through acquisition.
As part of Global Operations, you’ll be working with an amazing diverse team of talented and customer centric people across the world. We’re building a world-class operation and you’ll be empowered to make a difference so we can better serve our customers with an easy, connected, and flawless experience.
You’ll find opportunities across customer facing, technical and administrative roles, customer services, onboarding, Tax Free, training, or one of the many other exciting areas in Global Operations. You’ll be presented with unrivalled prospects to grow, learn and develop in your career.
We’re growing fast and are always looking for ambitious individuals who want to be part of the connected commerce revolution.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for leading multiple areas within the customer support team by mentoring team leaders to deliver with their teams a high level of service to our expanding Customer Base.
What you will do:
• Organise, coordinate, and monitor all structures and processes within the area of responsibility.
• Increase and maintain customer satisfaction by achieving predefined KPIs.
• Support your supervisor in planning, implementing, and reviewing measures to achieve defined goals within the area of responsibility.
• Analyse statistics pertaining to the are of responsibility and prepare accurate reports to be passed on to the supervisor.
• Act with the relevant team leader when KPIs fall below the set minimum.
• Coordinate with Product Management and Development regarding planned projects and products and their impact on your area.
• Capacity planning for your teams and take measures to achieve the optimal staffing structure in cooperation with your supervisor.
• Timely and appropriate handling of customer complaints and escalations until resolution as a responsible coordinator.
• Support team leaders in the planning or personnel development measures.
• Active participation in the design of cross-departmental processes and collaboration in the rollout of central IT tool and systems.
• Responsibility for knowledge transfer by ensuring the use of the respective knowledge management tool within the area of responsibility.
• Motivate team leaders and team members to achieve organisational goals.
Nice to have
Who you are:
• Post-secondary education in Hospitality and/ or IT / Computer Engineering.
• Relevant professional experience in a comparable position. • Experience in people management required.
• You are service-focused and passionate about exceeding the customer's expectations to deliver a first class service.
• Excellent German and English, both spoken and written.
• Excellent computer skills and interest in IT.
• Learning new things is a challenge you look forward to.
• You are empathetic and eloquent, have a good way of expressing yourself and keep a friendly tone and cool head in stressful situations.
• You like to take responsibility and not afraid to make decisions.
• You have strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of PMS OnPremise- and/or Cloud-Based.